Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Squirrel

So, I've got something in my walls/ceiling. It totally sucks because it creeps me out and I keep thinking it's going to come through the vent and attack me. I think the worst thing about it, is that I don't know what it is. I need x-ray glasses. For a while, I thought it was a rat, named ratly, but lately, I've been more inclined to think it's a squirrel. Probably because that makes me feel better. Henceforth, his name has been changed to Squirrely. I kinda hear him now. He's just slightly squirming around. On Friday I think he feel because there was a rather large crash sound that came from my bathroom vent, followed by some serious squeakage from the poor guy. I actually felt bad for him. I just have to keep telling myself he's a squirrel so I'll have sympathy for him instead of terror. There's probably a hole in the building that he comes in to take refuge from the bad weather/cold. Maybe he'll be all gone in the summer. Anyone know how to get rid of squirrels? I should go down to Rittenhouse and ask squirrel man for advice.

1 comment:

  1. in hindsight, the squirrels were kind of a low point in apartment dwelling

    ReplyDelete