Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My LifeSource

I eat these apples everyday. Twice a day. I just double boil 16 chocolate chips (the Godiva kind. They're more fance) for just as long as it takes me to slice an apple super thin. I use 16 because it's an even number. AND 16 is not just an even number, but an upgraded even number. See, I actually prefer odd numbers but I only eat even numbers of things because I like them to have a partner to go through the whole digestive process with. I mean, I'd be scared if I had to deal with that. I'd feel better if I had a friend. And two 8's are 16 so not only do all the chips have partners, but even the partners have partners! Anyway, then I just scrape the chocolate into a bag and cut the corner and squeeze it on the apples. So, so good. Apples all day.

1 comment:

  1. And you call me a nerd! But really... I would do the same thing

    ReplyDelete