Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Belle and Sebastion

Okay so I know I was complaining earlier about how nobody ever wants to do anything fun. But, if you love me and want to do one thing with me, just one thing for the entire summer, you have got to come with me to the Belle and Sebastian dance party. Please. They are my favorite band in the entire world. I can't believe that this happens.



Also, a Belle and Sebastian-like soundtrack comes out on June 23. It's called, "God Help the Girl," and it is from an upcoming movie of "a story set to music, which Stuart Murdoch has been working on intermittently for the last five years, its origin in some songs that were written while Belle and Sebastian were touring ‘Dear Catastrophe Waitress’ in 2004." (Stuart Murdoch is the lead singer and songwriter for Belle and Sebastian) I've actually listened to most of the songs on the soundtrack at, http://www.imeem.com/godhelpthegirl/ and I must say it's completely fantastic.

An intro:

God Help The Girl - an introduction from God Help The Girl on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment