Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Current Things I Want:

I have created this section, which will be reoccurring, to share with you the things that I want to buy, yet as an unemployed college student, I cannot. But that doesn’t mean that you guys can go out and buy them because if by some miracle I do obtain a few bucks to spend I’M the one who saw these things first. If I don’t know you then whatever, buy freely. But as a friend (this means you Archana), come on, don’t be uncool. Instead, think of this section as a guide to everything fabulous. Work off of it and buy similar pieces. If you must have an item on the list, listen, I don’t blame you, I only like best. But run it by me and maybe we could make a compromise. Like, you can get it in my size and let me borrow whenever I feel.
Quite simply, this shoe doesn't look real. Precisely why i must have it.

Everyone should own a trench coat. Classic and practical. Rain happens man. And it happens year round.Ever since Carrie sported those Dior Extreme pumps and dawned the fabulous belt "Roger" in the Sex and the City movie, I have been completely into studded things. Yet sadly, I own nothing to validate my new found obsession.
Fabulous dress. It looks like oragami. And who doesn't want to look like Asian art?
Umm, if I have to explain what makes this item a must have then you shouldn't be allowed to be a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment