Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random Thoughts for April 9, 2009

-I feel so futuristic when I date things.

-I wonder why Geppeddo from Pinocchio was so on my mind in my unconscious/hallucinatory sleep state of mind last night.

-I raged a war on ants and won.

-Fuck astrology. Mainly the horoscopes. You don't know me, outer space bastards. Stop messing with my mind.

-I hate pen marks on sneakers. So tenth grade punk/goth suburban rebellion scene. I just wrote on my shoe with pen. Stupid.

-Never settle on puppet hair. There has to be something you can do to avoid it.
The following are examples of puppet hair:

Exhibit A) Creepy muppets have puppet hair. Obviously.

Exhibit B) Christina Ricci in Mermaids. Not the best picture but how could anyone forget that unfortunate, non-color, puppetesque hair on that poor child.
Exhibit C) Anyone from the 60's or 70's. Sorry Janis, I love you but damn your hair resembled a puppet's.
-I love the fall because it eternally perpetuates the 60's. It's weird to think about. That means that because fall is forever, the 60's are forever. Even before they even happened. Therefore, if you were in a wooded area in 1845, it would have felt like the 1960's. That shits weird.

-A post thought to the previous thought: Autumn leaves remind me of Mary Tyler Moore. I like that.

-Sucks that everything that makes us happy now will inevitably make us sad someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment