Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Street

I walk a lot. Sometimes when I'm walking down the street, one with a healthy amount of people on it, I wonder if the people that pass me think I'm crazy. I don't know why they would. I don't outwardly appear to be particularly strange or abnormal. But nevertheless, this thought never fails to enter my head at least twice a day. So, I usually decide to appease their accusations (or what I believe to be their accusations to be) and start rattling off my thoughts in my head:
"I'm crazy-I'm talking to myself-I want to scream.
Scream. Scream. SCREAM...at YOU!
You can't hear me but I'm talking about you to myself in my head.
LOUDLY.
Man this is so crazy.
Fuckfuckfuckfuck
ihatewalkinghome
These stupid people-cold-words.
Say random words
bus.wall.enter.enter.stop.
NO STOP.
Stop talking to yourself.
It was a game but now I can't stop. Maybe I am crazy.These stupid people made me make myself crazy.
Don't trip.
roadroad forever road
don't talk to me dont look at me i hate you i'll look back stopitstopitstopit.
Home."
I may be one of the most self-absorbed people in the world. Secretly.

No comments:

Post a Comment