Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MMMMusic.

Are you depressed? Heartbroken? Feel like you'll simply never get over it? Well then have I got a playlist for you. Try one of these songs out to help you get the most out of your self-pity:

1. Al Green, "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?"
2. Bird and Bee, "I'm a Broken Heart"
3. Stacy Kent, "I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plan"
4. Lily Allen, "Littlest Things"
5. Joni Mitchell, "A Case of You"
6. Rilo Kiley, "Rest of My Life"
7. Stars, "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead"
8. Bob Dylan, "Don't Think Twice it's Alright"
9. Most anything by Elliot Smith

And when you're ready to rebound, but ONLY when you have successfully reached the deepest and darkest abyss of that exquisite pain that was your heart being split in two, will it be time for Sinatra's, "That's Life," or Rilo Kiley's "Breakin' Up."

No comments:

Post a Comment